Charles Mwakio is an Entrepreneur, Corporate Emcee, Speaker and Trainer who assists small and medium companies in the areas of business development, customer retention and capacity building. Charles is fondly known in the professional circles as a Master of Ceremony having hosted numerous corporate and social events for the last nine years.
- Hosted, Emceed and Moderated over 85 corporate and social events in Africa.
- Facilitated more than 38 team building training sessions in East Africa.
- Coached, Trained and Mentored over 3,000 individuals.
- Panelist & Speaker at 3 International Conferences.
- Failed over five times in Entrepreneurship.
Current Active Roles:
- Business Consultant, Key Note Speaker, Mentor, Coach & Corporate Trainer
- Chair of the Membership Committee USIU Africa Alumni Association
- Co-Founder & Board Member at Hifadhi Africa Organization
- Corporate Emcee, Moderator & International Event Host
- Partner, Adept Advisory
Entrepreneurship | Public Speaking | Leadership | Marketing | Training | Sales
+254 732 566 655
Nairobi, Kenya – Royal Plaza, Off Kamiti Road